The official website of the bestselling non-fiction author and journalist
– WRITER, CRITIC, BROADCASTER & JOURNALIST –
- Quentin Letts reviews 42nd Street at the Theatre Royal
- Admiral Howard was polishing his cutlass
- What was Cleggy doing whispering on the front bench?
- QUENTIN LETTS on the May’s Brexit Commons announcement
- QUENTIN LETTS first night review of Don Juan
- Is Nick Clegg as irritating in Dutch as he is in English?
- QUENTIN LETTS: Witnesses face public accounts committee
- Love In Idleness is not quite the ticket
- London terror: QUENTIN LETTS on commanding May in Commons
- QUENTIN LETTS saw ‘vista of violence from Big Ben office’
- QUENTIN LETTS first night review of An American in Paris
- QUENTIN LETTS: Geezer in a bookie’s suit
- QUENTIN LETTS sees an unruffled Osborne hear MPs moan
- Why turning Easter omtp Christmas is crackers.
- Amanda Holden hoofs it up in charming comedy Stepping Out